r u ever like damn i hate my body but then ur like life is an illusion i’m floatin around on a rock trapped in an orbit around a ball of flame in a vast & largely unknown universe where death is unescapable who gives a shit ???
I’m kinda disturbed by how quickly I forgave Crowley for killing people and whatnot during his human relapse
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
#remember when dean used to pray #like he was prank calling somebody #and he waved his hands around #like he had no idea what to do with them #and made all these strange faces #and exaggerated the entire ordeal #so he looked really silly #and we all laughed #because it was funny #ha #hahaha #not so funny anymore is it #when a man prays with his head bowed and his hands clasped with tears in his eyes #remember when prayer was a joke (via leatherandlightning)
why the fuck would you say that
drive thru employees definitely do not get paid enough for this shit they are sick of your nonsense
the last guy wasn’t even phased omg
characters that go from villain to awkward friend are so important
Crowley went from awkward friend to villain and back to awkward friend. Crowley is special.